2007年6月13日水曜日

Essay 2 university

I am 3rrd grade student of Kumamoto Gakuen University. My major is English. I really enjoy my university life with my friends everyday. And I introduce about class, part time job and friends.

First of all, about some classes which I take. The classes which I take is almost English class. Business English, English Phonetics, Current English, American literature, English Writing and TOEFL class. I like Business English above all of them because the professor Ms.Tsutsui is very kind and charming. We make some business cards which are false and we found a imaginary company and then we introduce ourselves with using the cards. Of course we must talk in English only in the class. It’s really interesting class!

Second, about part time job. Most of students do part time job even high school students. I also do part time job on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I usually work for 5 or 6 hours. I work at Jizakeya Kura. It is high-class Japanese-style restaurant. The owner and the staffs are very kind.;) Sometime the work makes me very tired but I enjoy doing some works. My favorite menu of restaurant is Miyazaki Mango. The taste is so sweet!!! I try to work much harder to earn much money. And also I work at my parent's shop in weekend. My father is running butcher. I like work with my parensts.;)

Last, I introduce about my friends. Yes, I have lots of friends in hometown, university, high school even oversea.;-D I can not count them how many friends I have. One of a good friend of mine Tomoko is also student of Gakuendai. Her major is English, too. I met her at a same club 2 years ago. We became friend soon and we have been cultivated our friendship. I like going cafe with her. And I am also friend of her boyfriend Hiroki.;) And I have some foreign friends oversea. In the U.S, Australia and Germany. I send them letters sometime and I send some gifts occasionally. A friend Christoph in Germany send me a German magazine, German sweets, post cards and book. He is very kind.:) Germany is a country that I want to visit in my future. I hope I will see him.

That's all of my introduction of my University-Life. Could you understand it? I hope so. So I really enjoy Gakuen-dai Life very much. I am very happy that I could meet many good friends. I thank to my parents and of cource nice friends! It had passed 2 and half year of my campus life, I would like to enjoy my campus life much more!!!

http://www.lib.kumagaku.ac.jp/eng/engindex.html
http://www.kumagaku.ac.jp/office/kokko/english-p/testframe.htm
http://www.umt.edu/oip/studyabroad/umprograms/univ_info_sheets/KGU.htm
http://www.montana.edu/wwwoie/KGU.htm

0 件のコメント: