2007年10月10日水曜日

Hard schedule...:-(

Most of students have own part time job. I also have it. I am working at Kura. It is Japanese restaurant. The price is very very expensive. We don't see the dishese price on the menu. It is the current price! So the customers are almost doctors, member of prefecture assembly anad Yakuza!:-D lol And I worked 6 days last week! It made me very tired. I work from 5 to 11 o'clock. Sometime I work 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. I have to save much money to have a travel to oversea. I haven't decided where I go yet but I'm planning to have a travel!:-)

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.