2007年7月25日水曜日

My experience with blogging this semester.

It was second time to make a my blog for me this semester because I failed Writing 3-1 last year. Last yer, to tell the truth, I didn't like post on my blog. Because I am laziness. But this semester I really enjoyed with making my blog. I took many pictures with my cellphone, and I uploaded the pictures on my blog. And I read some short story in English. I think my English word skill became good.
And I told the URL of my blog to my foreign friends. They send me some email about my English grammar on my blog. I thought they are very kind to teach me some good information. And I know some blog of friend of mine. Their blog teach me how to become more interesting to me. Toshihiro taught me how to make a link, about essay and anything. I am really thankful to him. It will finish this class this semester but I continue to make my blog because I like taking pictures with my cellphone, using computer and I like English. I'd like to exchange good information through the blogs! And I want to grew up my English skill.
Finally, I want to try to make a clock and audio system on my blog. It is useful item.

0 件のコメント: