2007年7月4日水曜日

sweet little girl



I have some foreign friends in America, Australia, Korea and Germany. They are very kind and good people. And I introduce one of my friend Kurt who lives in the U.S. I met him 9 years ago. When I was 6 grade in elementary school. Kurt was ALT of my school. He is very kind and smart. He can speak 7 languages!!!!! English, Japanese, Spanish etc...
When I was 17 he went back to America to do his job. And after
2 years passed when I was 19, Kurt went to Shanghai in China
to study abroad. He really like to study. I can believe it! lol

And he had stayed Shanghai for a year. While he live there I went Shanghai to see him. He introduced me around the city. It was good trip!

Now he lives in Seattle with his wife (Japanese) and his baby. The baby's name is Claire. Here are some her pictures.

I am planning to go to Seattle to see them. Summer is best season in Seattle!

0 件のコメント: